2017年11月2日木曜日

Japan (factfiles)

What do you know about Japan? Japan is in East Asia, in the Pacific Ocean - most people know that.(p.1)


This book tells me how attractive Japan is. It introduces Japan to readers; what  have changed and not changed from past, japanese food, Japanese personality, their environment, their history, and more. I met the things about Japan that I had not known until read it, though I am Japanese. And also, I discovered the differences from the other countries. I could get the things which foreigners who are interested in Japan want to know, and which or how  I should tell the foreigners about. Therefore, I recommend reading it to all people regardless of being Japanese or not.


Book Review





Bladon Rachel,(2013), factfiles japan, Oxford University Press;Oxford

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to know about Japan more, so I will read it!

    返信削除
  2. I think we should know about Japan as a Japanese. I want to be proud of my country and tell about goodness of Japan to foreigners. So, to do this, I want to know about Japan well by reading it. I'll try it!

    返信削除

The African Mask

 “One day Janet gets a letter from her old boyfriend Donald McKinnon. He invites her to visit him in Scotland. But when she gets there stran...