2017年10月26日木曜日

England (factfiles)

 About twenty-five million people visit England every year. They come from countries all over the world. (p.1)

 I chose this book with two reasons in this time. One of the reasons is that I like this series Oxford Bookworms because the books of this series have many colored photographs. They show me the actual atmosphere well, and they make me excited. Another is that I am interested in U.K. these days since I went to the U.K. in this summer. That trip had a great influence on me to study English language and English culture more than before.
 As I read it, I could learn many things about England; for example, the history of England, cities and countrysides, there's famous universities,  festivals and so on. If you read this book, I think you may want to go England, or you may also be interested in the U.K. like me. I really recommend you to read it!

Escott John. (2008). Factfile England. U.K.:Oxford University Press

Book Review

2 件のコメント:

The African Mask

 “One day Janet gets a letter from her old boyfriend Donald McKinnon. He invites her to visit him in Scotland. But when she gets there stran...