2017年10月20日金曜日

Great Migrations



(*1)
Around the world, day and night, and in every season, animals are moving from one place to another. (p.3)(*1)




  Many species of animals migrate through a year. Some migrate a small distance, others do a huge one. This book tells me what kinds of animals migrate; where they go; why they do. Furthermore, this book takes readers around the world where they head toward. Therefore, I recommend you to have the trip with these animals in this book.




Book reviews
(*2)
  This book is in Oxford Reading and Discover series. I can enjoy reading this series because it has many photographs. Animal Life Cycles(*2) which is a book of the same series is similar story to Great Migrations, so if you like Great Migrations, I think you will also like it.


Bladon Rachel. (2010). Great Migrations. U.K.: Oxford University Press



4 件のコメント:

  1. I like animals, so I am interested in this book.
    I want to read it next time!

    返信削除
  2. I think migrations is interesting topic! I will read it.

    返信削除
  3. I like animals! I will read it.

    返信削除

The African Mask

 “One day Janet gets a letter from her old boyfriend Donald McKinnon. He invites her to visit him in Scotland. But when she gets there stran...