2017年10月13日金曜日

Read "The Hunt for Gold"

The robbers couldn't find the gold. They let everyone go. "Hooray," ssaid Luke. "Wilf's chewing gum saved the gold." "Is that chewing gum?" asked Luke's father. Luke's father and mother got some money for the gold. "I can have a new dress," said Alice. "And I can have new boots," said Luke. (pp.24-25)


Today I read "The Hunt for Gold." I often read the magic key seriese because I love it. The children on the books were very clever. Their cleverness is very interenting for me. The end of this story, they found a tiny piece of gold, but after they returned to their home, they lost it because one of them sneezed. It was also funny.


Hunt R, Brychta A. (2003).The Hunt for Gold. Oxford University Press


3 件のコメント:

  1. I like this seriese too. So, I want t read it!

    返信削除
  2. It seems to be interesting! I want to read it too.

    返信削除
  3. I like this seriese and read many books of this seriese, but I haven't yet. I want to read it.

    返信削除

The African Mask

 “One day Janet gets a letter from her old boyfriend Donald McKinnon. He invites her to visit him in Scotland. But when she gets there stran...