2018年2月1日木曜日

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

 Lorelei's gentlemen friends buy her diamonds and take her to expensive restaurants. Lorelei has a lot of gentlmen friends, and her gentlemen friends have a lot of money. Now Mr. Eisman wants to educate Loreiei, and take her to Europe. Lorelei thinks this is a very very good idea. (quation from a back cover)



 Today, I chose this book with the reason which webquest showed me a suitable level for me and this book is much to the level. So, it is sometimes easy and sometimes difficult for me. The story is boring because it is too simple and the heroine in the book is vicious. I could not amuse myself by reading it.



Loos Anita.(2000). Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Pearson Education ESL

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The African Mask

 “One day Janet gets a letter from her old boyfriend Donald McKinnon. He invites her to visit him in Scotland. But when she gets there stran...