2017年5月30日火曜日

Read 'Henry and Mudge: The First Book of Their Adventures'

 In this first book in the series, Henry learns he is allowed to get a dog. He searches for just the right dog until he finds Mudge. Mudge is a small puppy but then he grows and grows until he weighs one hundred eighty pounds! And Henry and Mudge become the very best of friends.

 Today I read Henry and Mudge: The First Book of Their Adventures, it is READY TO READ level two series. On reading it, my heart became warm because it's story was good. The friendship between Henly and Mudge was so tight, I felt I wish I had good a friend(pet?) like Mudge.

Rylant, C. (1990). Henry and Mudge: The First Book of Their Adventures. New York, NY: Simon Spotlight

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The African Mask

 “One day Janet gets a letter from her old boyfriend Donald McKinnon. He invites her to visit him in Scotland. But when she gets there stran...